100 Hour Training
Rishikesh Yogkul offers the opportunity to everyone around the world to get an experience of enlightening your inner-self and connecting yourself to the beauty of life. This course can be opted by anyone; even if you are new to the practice of yoga or want to add a few more hours to your preexisting yoga teaching certificate. This course helps you in numerous ways. It is a combination of Asanas, Pranayamas, Meditation, Kriyas, and Alignment and Adjustment workshops.
Practicing asanas keeps your body physically fit; Pranayama helps activate your body organs for better functioning, while Meditation calms your mind and teaches you to have control over your emotions while building your emotional intelligence simultaneously. Kriyas are the cleansing techniques that purify the body and mind which ultimately opens the pathways of the body.
This course prepares you to accelerate your yoga journey and reach the path of fulfillment, happiness, and joy.
This course brings awareness to your consciousness and helps attains balance between the mind and the body. With a variety of yoga forms, this course aims to relax the body along with the focus on healing.
- 06:30 – 08:00 — Pranayama/ Meditation / Mantra Chanting
- 08:30 – 10:15 — Asana Practice AshtangaVinyasa Mysore Style or Led Class
- 10:30 – 12:00 — Breakfast / Brunch / Free Time / Study Time
- 12:00 – 13:30 — Yoga Principles / Philosophy / Yoga Sutra Lectures
- 14:00 – 15:00 — Yoga Nidra Meditation / Rest Time / Free time / Refreshing time
- 15:00 – 16:00 — Workshop / Study Time / Guest Lecturers
- 16:00 – 18:00 — Asana practice / Art of Adjustment / Body Alignment
- 18:30 – 19:30 — Dinner Time
- 19:30 – 20:30 — Rest Time / Free Time / Study Time
- 20:30 – 21:30 — Silence Meditation
- 21:30 – 06:00 — Mauna / Silence