200 Hour Training
The 200 hours training program is an intensive journey of personal and professional self-development. It is designed to give you the knowledge, skills, and confidence to practice and teach multiple techniques of yoga. One’s journey of self-development significantly depends on their unique experience and discovery of their voice and style as an individual and as a teacher.
Our 200 hours training program will help you deepen the connection with your inner-self, emotions, feelings, and thoughts. This is a practical course that aims to mold each individual in their best possible version and naturally explore the true meaning of life. After this course, each individual will be able to teach multiple levels of yoga confidently.
It will provide you with a strong base in physical practice, yoga asana, including adjustments, anatomy, modifications, and alignment. The yoga styles we offer are a combination of modern Vinyasa and traditional Hatha, knitted together with the advanced science of physiotherapy to give learners a solid base that can be implemented in any teaching style. We have carefully designed this program to evoke awakening and consciousness in pure existence.
- Techniques: Asana, Pranayama, Bandha, Kriya, Mantra and Dhyana(Meditation) techniques will be taught during the training. Also, trainees will learn about the benefits, checkpoints, and contraindications, as well as how to teach, assist, adjust and correct others.
Surya Namaskar (Sun salutation): Yoga trainees will learn the 12 positions of sun salutations with points of concentration, breathing, and Mantra. Trainees will learn Surya Namaskar with many variations of practice.
Asanas: Learn more than 40 basic asanas (postures) including their different levels and variations, from beginner to advanced level. In each asana, you will learn proper adjustment, alignments, techniques, corrections, contra-indications, physical and psychic awareness, benefits, etc.
Bandhas: Learn the practice of 3 bandhas – energy locks in the body – Mulabandha, JalandharaBandha, Uddiyanabandha, and mahabandha. We emphasize techniques, contraindications, and benefits.
Pranayama: Learn 8 main types of pranayamas (breathing), techniques – Anuloma-Viloma, Nadishodhana, Ujjayi, Bhramari, Shitali, Sitkari, Bhastrika, and Kapalbhati. Each Pranayama will be taught with an emphasis on many techniques, duration, ratio, physical and psychic awareness, contraindications, and benefits.
Kriyas: Learn and practice Shatkriya (six body cleansing methods) – Dhauti, Basti, Neti, Nauli, Tratak, and Kapalbhati with emphasis on techniques, practice, and theory, variations, awareness, contraindications, benefits, etc. We will explain how to use Kriya in daily life.
Dhyana (meditation): Yoga teacher training students will learn and be guided into the practice of major 6 meditation techniques by following each Chakara plus 5 additional practices of different meditations with emphasis on background, techniques, and benefits.
Mantra: Learn to chant and present the main Vedic mantras.
- Teaching Methodology: Learn how to demonstrate and adjust different asanas, observe the class and assist other students.
- As well as we teach to our trainee lesson planning,
- Injury prevention, how to avoid injury from an asana,
- How to use hand for yogasana adjusting,
- How to do alignment principles in yoga poses,
- Educational techniques to teach principles of yoga,
- Practicum in teaching yoga, what to talk and not to talk during yoga practice,Understanding, correcting, assisting, encouraging, and caring.
- 06:30 – 08:00 — Pranayama/ Meditation / Mantra Chanting
- 08:30 – 10:15 — Asana Practice AshtangaVinyasa Mysore Style or Led Class
- 10:30 – 12:00 — Breakfast / Brunch / Free Time / Study Time
- 12:00 – 13:30 — Yoga Principles / Philosophy / Yoga Sutra Lectures
- 14:00 – 15:00 — Yoga Nidra Meditation / Rest Time / Free time / Refreshing time
- 15:00 – 16:00 — Workshop / Study Time / Guest Lecturers
- 16:00 – 18:00 — Asana practice / Art of Adjustment / Body Alignment
- 18:30 – 19:30 — Dinner Time
- 19:30 – 20:30 — Rest Time / Free Time / Study Time
- 20:30 – 21:30 — Silence Meditation
- 21:30 – 06:00 — Mauna / Silence